By: Cassie Glenn/ Blogger
You worked hard all day and want to unwind with a drink. Why not? You deserve it! Keeping track of all
the food and drink specials around town can be even more exhausting, so we wanted to ease the pressure.
Here is the lowdown on seven great picks for happy hour bliss:
1. Monty’s Raw Bar– Monday through Friday from 4 to 8pm go bayside to Monty’s for half-off all drinks
(except bottles of wine) and specials at the raw bar with $1 oysters, shrimp and clams and $3 stone crabs.
Once the raw bar is cleared away, the dance floor opens up and you can let loose to their eclectic live
2. Mr. Moe’s– Eat cheap all day long with a unique happy hour from 11:30am to 8pm with half priced
hearty appetizers. Drinks specials vary daily but locals love it on Fridays when martinis are $4 from
11:30am to 10pm, Svedka Cosmos for $5 and 5 for $12 Miller Lite buckets. If you get hungry again, try
their live lobster claw machine in the back for a meal fresh from the water.
3. GreenStreet Cafe– With the specials at GreenStreet Cafe, you can drink something different every day
of the week: Mondays half-off wine, Tuesdays half-off Mojitos, Wednesdays half-off Whiskey shots and
bottles, Thursdays $5 Vodka, Fridays free champagne for ladies from 5pm to 7pm. Their breezy outdoor
seating is ideal for people watching.
4. Lulu– Lulu’s in The Grove (pictured) offers great specials of its own. It is hard to find a spot that does not
charge a corkage fee on bottles of wine but Lulu does just that on Tuesday nights. While on Thursday
nights, ladies get lucky with complimentary red or white sangria. For more specials, stop by daily from 4
5. Vino’s in the Grove– If it is wine that you crave, Vino’s in the Grove is your cozy hideaway. Monday
through Friday from 4 to 7 pm, find discounted wines by the glass and beers are buy one get one free.
6. Sandbar– Every day from 4 to 7pm drinks (except bottled beer) and select appetizers are half-off. This is
a go-to spot for watching your favorite sports teams and classic sports bar grub.
7. Grove Spot– From 4 to 8pm Monday through Friday and Saturday and Sunday from 5 to 8pm, try their
happy hour that “works on almost everything.” It’s a good alternative from the hustle and bustle of some
of these other hot spots.